Sea Country Homes New Granite Gate Neighborhood
Case Study: Brand Identity and Launch Collateral
- Create a brand identity, positioning and launch collateral for a new Murrieta, CA neighborhood amongst a plethora of competitive offerings
- Conduct an extensive competitive review of new competing neighborhoods to create a unique and meaningful point of difference for this planned community
- Identify the attitudes and lifestyle of the most relevant target market based on the planned price point and location of the new development.
- Take advantage of the unique characteristics of the terrain with its extensive amount of granite rocks, along with the rustic image of surrounding Temecula to create “Granite Gate”.
- Most extensive and thorough competitive analysis, and target market personality profile ever conducted for a SeaCountry location, resulting in a meaningful and powerful point of difference in Brand Identity and positioning.
- One of the best sell-through communities for SeaCountry Homes