Industrial Electronic Engineers
Rugged Display Products
Case Study: Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning
- Create a brand identity and unique selling proposition for company
- Clearly communicate to potential industrial display customers that IEE manufacturers more than rugged military displays
- Identify and create new branded product segments for both military and industrial markets
- Revise website based on user experience and customer's key decision criteria
- Create new branded collateral for military, industrial and retail markets
- Reflect new brand identity in all new collateral and trade show booth
- Begin new marketing efforts including press, social media outreach, and article publication
- New brand identity, collateral and trade show booth created positive buzz among the industry and increased credibility
- Social media activity continued to build base of followers
- Industry articles publishing by IEE increased sales leads by highlighting engineering expertise
- Press efforts have generated increased awareness and inquires worldwide
InstaVIN Vehicle History Reports on your mobile phone
Case Study "New Business Launch"
- Create marketing launch plan for the first vehicle history report from your mobile phone, InstaVIN
- Build e-commerce website that could service both consumers and dealers
- Successfully launch brand at National Automotive Dealers Association Convention (NADA)
- Challenge: Deeply rooted competition with dealers and consumers
- Create compelling brand communications focusing on the price-value benefit of InstaVIN
- Duel strategy of B2B and B2C to build markets with both consumers and dealers
- Full marketing plan included advertising, PR, promotions, online and offline marketing including SEM and SEO efforts
- Successfully launched the first Vehicle History Service to compete with CARFAX and AutoCheck at a fraction of the price.
- Launch the first patent-pending Accident History Report via SMS Text Messaging
Marketing Plan and Launch of Mobile Pay-to-Play Game
Case Study: Interim Marketing Department
- Create brand identity of Sennari as the leader in CRM solutions to reduce mobile churn and increase brand loyalty using mobile entertainment
- Create and manage all marketing related initiatives for the development and market introduction of Prize Play; ground-breaking mobile pay-to-play casual games including branding, website, research, communication and trade shows
- Get placement on decks of major mobile carriers and MVNO's (white label) in Europe and the US
- Developed corporate website to gain credibility
- Conduct research to validate pricing, positioning and value proposition
- Created PrizePlay rewards catalog with "Blingadero" currency
- Hired technology PR firm to generate buzz and press about launch
- Introduce product line at E3- entertainment expo with major follow-up at CTIA
- Placement of PrizePlay games on T-Mobile and Vodafone in the UK
- Amp'd (MVNO) mobile loyalty program resulting in 30% of game play customer adoption with limited promotion of program
- National US launch of PrizePlay on Verizon resulting in significantly improved customer conversion to purchase. (12% on PrizePlay vs. 6% on other mobile games)
- Fierce GameBiz names Sennari to its "Fierce 15" list
Toyota Scion's California and National Launch
Case Study - "Gen Y Mobile Promotions"
- Enhance awareness of Scion vehicles in California and nationally with mobile/digital technology promotions that build excitement and contribute to the brands aura of coolness.
- Encourage word of mouth, viral activity as part of contest design.
- Create a relationship marketing database.
- Take promotions from creation through the product development process, launch and final analysis
- Develop a series of on-line contests that feature cutting-edge technologies in a fun, interactive community environment appealing to Gen Y targets.
- ScionSpy: an interactive digital photo contest with a wireless component. Participants used their mobile phones, digital cameras and computers to take pictures of Scions to build the longest digital photo chain online to win prizes.
- Scion Road Trip: Drivers take a virtual trip across the country building mileage up as they visit friends. The more friends that join your trip, the more mileage you accrue to win prizes. This was an integrated promotional plan tied into the launch of the "Want tC" advertising campaign.
- Scion Traffic Jam: brings the interactive nature of online communities a step further with virtual party rooms filled with fun, live chat and trivia games. The party host who can "jam" the most people in their party room in 15 minutes wins.
- ScionSpy was a ground breaking U.S. promotion yielding well over 2 million hits in 4 weeks, achieving corporate objectives. Advertising for the contest was online, magazines, scion.com website and various national car shows.
- Scion Road Trip generated over 3 million hits to the website with over 11,000 players nationally. Online advertising was the major component of the awareness plan with over 280 million impressions served. This contest in conjunction with the "Want tC" advertising campaign has helped to successfully launch the third vehicle in the Scion series.
- Scion Traffic Jam ran for 8 weeks and generated over 4 million hits to the promotional website. It proved to be a retention tool for Scion, as many players of the Road Trip also played the Traffic Jam game.
Audio and Web Conferencing Service
Case Study: "Reposition and Refresh"
- Breathe new life into lagging flagship brand by applying current branding, design, SEO and SEM techniques.
- Challenge: Given the brand's number one SEO position in the audio conferencing segment, only incremental changes over time were possible to avoid losing this critical competitive advantage.
- Create a relationship with users, especially premium service users
- Create new brand identity and positioning to modernize the service
- Develop online CRM techniques, including newsletters, survey's, auto-generated feedback emails and product updates
- Full redesign of customer account home page to bring focus to growing popularity of reservationless audio conferencing
- Institute customized, targeted SEM landing pages for varying service features
- Refine online marketing efforts including SEM keyword buying and bidding, along with the development of an affiliate ad program
- Add new service features such as an Outlook Add-in, Desktop Sharing, and premium add-ons.
- 25% increase in sign-up conversion and 30% increase in conference minute use. The focus on reservation-less audio conferencing has been a major contributor to company growth.
Sea Country Homes
New Granite Gate Neighborhood
Case Study: Brand Identity and Launch Collateral
- Create a brand identity, positioning and launch collateral for a new Murrieta, CA neighborhood amongst a plethora of competitive offerings
- Conduct an extensive competitive review of new competing neighborhoods to create a unique and meaningful point of difference for this planned community
- Identify the attitudes and lifestyle of the most relevant target market based on the planned price point and location of the new development.
- Take advantage of the unique characteristics of the terrain with its extensive amount of granite rocks, along with the rustic image of surrounding Temecula to create "Granite Gate".
- Most extensive and thorough competitive analysis, and target market personality profile ever conducted for a SeaCountry location, resulting in a meaningful and powerful point of difference in Brand Identity and positioning.
- One of the best sell-through communities for SeaCountry Homes